Handling Your Claim From Beginning To End
The Public Adjuster visits your property to perform an inspection of the damages, partially reviews your insurance policy and provides you with an opinion of your claim. After the Public Adjuster’s evaluation he /she will discuss the claim with you and recommends whether you can file an insurance claim, if so, he/she explains the claims process and if both parties agree, an agreement is signed in order to proceed with the claim.
Filing a claim is not as simple as you may think! You must be prepared to answer many questions and complete the Duties after a Loss and other provisions as required by your insurance policy. We work only for YOU, the policyholder / insured. We know the “how”, the “when”, and the “what” to obtain the best results. We speak the insurance language; we have the skills, experience, knowledge, competency and expertise of adjusting insurance claims.
Brief Description of Our Services:
We protect your interest and we work to obtain an equitable settlement for your loss. We become partners until we settle your claim.
- FREE Evaluation of your claim.
- Explanation of your insurance policy.
- We know how to decipher, interpret, and how to apply your insurance policy to your claim
- Explanation of your claim, your duties after a loss and our agreement.
- We know what damages trigger coverage in your policy
- Assist you in reviewing and providing the documents and information required as part of your duties after a loss.
- We assist you in mitigating your damages with industry professionals
- We assist you in following pre and post-loss insurance policy conditions. If not followed, you prejudice your claim and the claim may be denied
- We make sure your insurancce company is paying for and following remediation industry protocols for fire, water, flood and mold remediation and restoration .
- We will document your loss. We photograph the damages, take inventory, and itemize all property and content damages.
- We provide a Scope of Damages report and Estimate of your property damages using the proper methodology.
- Filing of your insurance claim with the insurance company
- Preparation and packaging of your insurance claim file
- Make all appointments with the Insurance Company Adjuster
- Meet with the Insurance Company Adjuster at your property
- Set appointments to review and discuss the damages and negotiate on your behalf to maximize your settlement amount.
- Keep you informed at all times
- Follow up on policy provisions such as Mediation or Appraisal as the Alternative Dispute Resolution
- If required, aid you in obtaining industry expert professionals, such as engineers, environmentalists, etc., to assist in the settlement of your claim.
- Follow up with telephone calls, facsimile, letters, documents and record keeping that support your claim. Claims can be intricate, lengthy and many complex.
- And much more